Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's about time...

KONNICHIWA!!!!!
I finally set up my blog so I can share amazing stories and pictures of my adventures in Japan! I already have so many! I have lived here for 7 weeks this weekend. That doesn't sound very long, but I already feel very at home here. I have peace in my heart that this is where God wants me to be for the next two years. God has already done some amazing things since I have moved here. I found a church where I am connected, and people who I love and who love me. What a blessing!
I moved here to teach English, and that is going really well. I teach at three different elementary schools in one week. Mondays and Tuesdays I go to Goyashiki Elem., Wednesday-Thursday to Kusakabe Elem., and Fridays to Yawata Elem. I adore my students, and all the teachers are so kind to me. I will post more pictures of the schools and students later.
Since I started this blog so late, I will be working backwards and forwards at the same time, and I'll start with today...

No comments: