Monday, November 3, 2008

Chili Party

American traditions live STRONG- no matter where you are! When spicy chili, homemade cornbread (soaked in honey), ritz crackers covered in a plethora of ingredients, and pumpkin cheesecake call your name- you do NOT say no.
Joe, me, Molly, and Angela (from L to R below) had an American food, chili party this weekend. We are a family! Joe and Angela are the parents- of course- because they are older (and more mature), and Molly and I make GREAT kids- as we are always joking, laughing, or asking questions about something or other. Here we are!
These friends of mine have been Jesus to me time and time again-what an example! Angela housed me for two nights in a row- I even slept in her bed, and she was on the floor, she let be borrow sweatpants, she fed me breakfast. She did it all with a smile- what a servant!

And we had some fun with camera- throwing us into hysterics!! Tears all around!!

Scary Necks!!


Angela's crying... Molly's crying...
I can't breath!!!

2 comments:

MOlly said...

OK great blog! First- do not SAY NO- i felt like you were going to have me repeat that- hahahah And I am still laughing at that! *ok here i am laughing at myself again! But two- LOVE the family comment- it is so true! We do make great kids! And they make great parents they feed us chilli boogers, vomit and play games with us! AHHH what a disfunctional family! I love it! ok i am going to continue to laugh with your blog * in hopes it laughs with me because I am not laughing at it but at its cleverness! Great jEAOROB!

MOlly said...

oh one more thing- My neck muscles hurt after straining our necks for so long! HEHE